How Does Renault Selections Work?
Selections is an outstanding finance product due to the ammount of choice it offers you. It is a tried and tested way of paying for your new Renault. In fact, it’s easy as 1 2 3.....
1) You tell us how much deposit you would like to pay.
2) Your salesperson will calculate your monthly payment based on the maximum annual mileage to suit your needs.
3) Our salesperson will calculate the Optional Final Payment depending on your driving requirements.
You will get three choices when your Renault Selections agreement comes to an end:
SELECTION 1 - DRIVE AWAY A NEW RENAULT
If the vehicle is worth more than the Optional Final Payment amount, you can bring your vehicle in to part exchange and put the difference towards the deposit on a new up todate Renault
SELECTION 2 - RETURN YOUR RENAULT
Simply return your car or van in good condition, within the agreed mileage and pay nothing, as long as you meet any conditions we set at the start of the agreement.
SELECTION 3 - KEEP YOUR RENAULT
Should you wish to keep your vehicle and not upgrade to a new current specification car, Pay us the Optional Final Payment and you will own the vehicle.
THE BENEFITS OF RENAULT SELECTIONS:
- Negotiable deposit
- Fixed monthly payments
- Option to change your car every 2 to 3 years
- Upgrade to a better specification
- Add accessories to personalise your car.
- Guaranteed future value (optional final payment) at the end of the agreement, giving you added security